click me!!

Friday 21 July 2006

blessed...

sometimes.. u just wonder... what have you done to deserve the blessings received.. the grace of God..

Despite how many times you fell.. He still has the absolute faith in you.. He chose us before we choose Him. He already knew what He was getting before calling us.. I'm not greater than God.. and nope.. the only limiter is yourself..

last night.. it was yet another awesome cellgroup meeting.. Awesome not just because of the hype.. awesome because He has confirmed what He wants me to do.. yes.. God is not tryant.. He gave me a choice.. yet.. it's either to remain comfortable or get on an exciting journey.. Truly.. God knows your inadequacy and your weakness.. yet, in our weaskness, He is made strong..

yeah.. though the road is narrow.. but I will plough thru'.. looking forward to year end.. He knows I don't really like going novena every weekday morning.. yet this is not the time yet.. He knows I want to go sot next year.. the finances will come.. (and i gotta stop spending...) He knows everything that's on my mind.. yet He still have absolute faith in me..

God.. I love you..

No comments: