click me!!

Sunday 2 July 2006

pressing on... am pressing on..

it was certainly a word in season for many of us.. at least for me... pressing on... indeed i need to press on... and God's presence was really very thick... before Pastor finished preaching.. was already tearing.. and for the very first time.. couldn't stop trembling even before i went down for the altar call.. really need a fresh touch from heaven... and ya.. i believe i can do what He wanted me to do... yes.. He's called me and it's up to me to respond now...

Question that God asked me today: Are you doing this because you have to or you really want to... (by the array of interesting responses the shepherd have from some sheeps... shepherd being flesh and blood will tend to complain..) well.. I have to... but most importantly... i want to.. and yes ... not that I've called myself.. but He has called me...

was glad that I stayed home last nite... cuz if not, won't be able to catch up with cuiqi and carmen...
cuiqi.. will let u know again on the trip (i really wanna go.. ) and the vocal mp3. was real inspired and did a 20min vocal warm up this morning! :) yay.. i finally can meet ur 豆豆 tmw!

carmen... am really ministered by the chat and your words of encouragement ... :)

did something out of the norm.. attempted to "challenged" the submerged emerge participant.. in the softest manner i could though.. hope he's caught something from Pastor Tan's msg...

something cropped up after svc.. was supposed to go makeup cg.. yet didn't... long story.. but i guessed all these happened for a reason... else i won't be able to meet huiling at the attributes.. and won't be able to catch up with her.. and gal.. it was really great talking to you... and ya.. have faith that you can do it.. If I can, so can you! (sorry for being soo long-winded though...)

yay.. one week later.. i'll be on my way to Taipei... exciting!!

No comments: