click me!!

Wednesday 26 July 2006

cleaned up..

yep.. cleaned up.. though it was not as dramatic as I thought it would be.. just spit after spit.. and more spit.. after spit.. though my landing was kinda dramatic cuz i landed with a thud.. and saw stars within my head.. (yup, i half suspect no catcher behind me..) and my wedgies was left standing by themselves after i fell.. comic part aside, it was a good feeling to be released.. from the churning from within (that started halfway thru' the meeting...)

hmmm it was a long meeting after the meeting with pst mike cuz ya.. hmm.. ya.. alright.. that's all i've to say...

oh, i met sister linying on my way to the meeting.. was talking to her.. hmm she asked me if I ever thought of going into her industry.. hmmm hmm.. and ya.. she asked me to go to her firm to take a look if i'm interested, she can arranged me to talk to bro nicholas.. hmmm... told her that i would pray and consider abt it.. (yes.. i dun like working at novena.. except for the stable income.. but ha.. this would mean a trade off of comfort to exciting times!) hmm and the least unexpected .. she tried to matchmake me with .. hmm.. (I could literally feel my face warmed up.. wonder why?) hmmm.. she was the second person to suggest him within a week ... pure coincidence bah??

okie.. pray.. time to pray.. bye...

p.s. didn't realise its the "hungary month" again.. until karen reminded me.. :) not that it make a huge difference.. i arrived home only at 1:45!

No comments: