click me!!

Thursday 30 April 2009

Pandemic

Was handed this by my bcp (business continuity plan) rep this afternoon. No prize for guessing what it was.

thermometer!



Reminded me of the SARS period. (At that time, I was working in novena area, near the CDC & TTSH, so hence, people were more paranoid then..) Anyway, we gotta keep a body temperature log daily. Morning & after lunch. And to stay out of office & to the doc should temperature rise above 37.5 degree.


Sigh.. hopefully the swine flu will not hit shores of sg.


Nah, I will not shun the cooked swine aka pork because of this. But then again, that's not my fave food.. so.. lalala. I miss my 大白兔奶糖(人人爱吃的奶糖!)(which went missing since the tainted milk incident..) But then, I only can eat at most one. cuz it uber sweet.


Time to sleep!

No comments: