click me!!

Wednesday 15 April 2009

Midweek Wednesday Rambles..

Chatted briefly over the msn with a few pals early this morning (denote: midnite..). Hence kinda overslept this am.. ivory & estelle, get well soon babes.... kinda flirted with e with a disclaimer (haha!)... [cuz he said "be good, dun miss me ah" .. to which i replied... "okie.. I'll be notty and i will miss u deep deep (hahahaha!)". dun think he will think otherwise.. else.. hahaha...]  *jealous* i wanna jet out too..@ the current moment, think he should be enjoying his scrumptious lunch @ the Peninsula in hk...

Just bought a pair of running shoes... so sweet rite? haha.. :) cuz my current pair is kinda.. "sad" looking now..

yay! going running later this evening (to try it out)!! :) * i hope i will get home in time!* Dun want to run too late woah.. shall attempt to run ard my estate . haha.. if not, maybe ard workplace ba.

Back to work... lalalala.

No comments: