click me!!

Saturday 4 April 2009

The missing piece .. found

Frustrated when you realised that you were towards the end of completing that 1000 pieces jigsaw puzzle and only realised that one piece is missing? Or when you came to last chapter of the exciting thriller, you realised the pages containing the ending is missing...

I was.. frustrated sorta...  God has been speaking to me.. (however, there is the absence of tenacity on my part) and He has been revealing pieces here and there...reminding me things/events that I had forgotten BUT there is this piece to the puzzle that was missing.. until tonight..


was supposed to meet one of my ex-colleagues last evening after my appointment @ the salon.. (butt numbed after 3 hours in the chair. - i coloured, re-boned/straightened, cut... - no time for treatment - maybe next wk ba... ), but meet up was rescheduled to next week due to her work commitments. Which was good cuz miss-i got me to accompany her for the supposedly venue viewing but that did not worked out either... thought that I would just accompany her till 8pm and head home to *nuah*. But somehow, i happened to be next to ivory while steven called her shortly after I met up with ivory... hence.. I attended the meeting *supposedly* meant for the couples...

And ... nope, did not regret it.. somehow the recent events/thoughts just fell into place... and this evening was when I experienced the very kabod strongest.. and it's like huge embrace from heaven.... [And I'm glad the *should I be there*-self doubting thought lingered for only a few seconds and dismissed it - cuz if I ought not to be there, I won't be... ]

"You did not choose me but I have chose you..." John 15:16

I guessed its time to face that and stop using the "But I am ....." (Jer 1:6-8)

Fulfillment of calling comes at the intersection of your talent and the seizing of that opportunity.
I don't want to detour again ...

No comments: