click me!!

Saturday 25 April 2009

Alternative to vegatation

It was a great Friday.

Was expecting to just spend Friday nite "vegetating" @ home, cuz working the next day, won't want to stay out too late.

Originally, was supposed to head home after work cuz my dear digestive system ain't working that fantastic but it was better when I received Yajing's call, so went to catch a movie with her colleague & her. Found the movie "17 -again" hilarious. Thought it would be just another teen flick kinda show. :) but Zac Efron was uber cute! :)

Headed to a friend's shoe shop after the movie.. Bought this lovely pair of chunky pink heels (which I'd like but didn't purchase due to the price tag.) save 30%. Glad. (Alright, if I didn't buy, I would have save $70 but would have deprived myself from the chance to wear that.. )

Was glad to catch up with Yajing. Envious, she got herself a scholarship from her hospital to pursue her nursing degree in Aussie.. Sigh. I wanna head out of here too.. (for vacation/ for studies... )

Glad that the "aunty mentality" strikes to make me wanna take the train to raffles place instead if sillyhall to transit train to the east. (Aunty mentality cuz RP is a stop ahead of sillyhall, hence should be able to secure me at least a standing place!) Saw e busily fiddling with the phone @ RP.. Didn't disturb him cuz train was coming. The train was ridiculously packed with humans and felt like sardines in the tin. Didn't get to talk to e till haha.. he spotted me (i reckon from windows reflection?) and parked himself next to me. yay.. at least it was not a boring trip back home cuz someone to chitchat with.. :)


I guessed going against my flesh's desire to rest yesterday has yielded better satisfaction to my soul - cuz of (a) new shoes ,(b) meeting my daily word quota, (c) caught a moive, and (d) catching up with friends.

No comments: