click me!!

Tuesday 14 April 2009

i wonder...

if it is more than a coincidence... this topic came up suddenly while chatting with someone on the msn (okie.. i am working.. just multi-tasking..) and ya, never told anyone abt it.. so I was pretty surprised that my friend ("A") was spot on.. (hey friend if u know who u are good.. ahha cuz no one knows le.. and u spot on on the identity.. i am still pretty amazed.. ).. shhh okie.. haha... aha.. and yup, on my way home with my colleague ("W") (one of those whom i am closer to, my running kaki..) the same topic came up..


Is this a coincidence or a sign? Oh well.. i ought not think too much into it. though thru my conversation with A and W, (eh.. i realised the initials of my two friends formed the oh-so-familar fastfood resturant - A&W! *digress*), i came to realise there are things I knew which is more than what usual acquaintance will know.. and oh well.. shall not stretch my already imaginative mind..

Glad that I took the nel line home today.. cuz bumped into sheena @ compass point(the last I saw her was christmas?!) .. :) had a lovely time dinning with her.. :) and happy for her to see her basking in pure joy! :)
oh well.. i wanna be in hk too.. haha..

No comments: