click me!!

Saturday 25 April 2009

Digital TV is down..

For the past 18minutes 35 seconds (and counting), I've hearing this repeated (irritating) jingle from Singtel mioTV.. telling me I know we can all we friends and....  we can be friends" blah blah blah... (Seriously, I am getting rather irritated by the repeated jingle..) And it took me 5 to 6 tries to get thru the mio helpline...

When I decided to blog this... I am connected.. Yay! I waited 19 + minutes for a 1 minute + conversation... Being able to watch "toGETher" using the old fashion cable - Still rather appleased. (I can anticipate many of those in my neighbourhood using mioTV calling the hotline since I figured, we should be connected to the same server... ) So I am pretty civil to him and yep, sweetly explained my connectivity problem to him.. From his response, I reckon he has been repeating the same reply to many before me.. (He assured me that the technical problem isn't an isolated problem.. my neighbours using the mioTV will have the same issue too.. cuz haha.. the back end server my area is connected with is DOWN.. ) oh well.. Thank GOd I still have the old cable.. haha.. else.. I can't watch TV (though I've already caught the episode showing tonite on youtube two weeks ago..). So I guessed he must be pretty surprised that I didn't lash out at him for waiting for so long... 

Let me tune in to the "Les Choristes" on okto later. :)

No comments: