click me!!

Saturday 11 April 2009

He died and rose again...

I was moved by the Easter drama (as usual). And I am indeed impressed by the creativity of our scriptwriters who could from one non-important character in the scripture spun out one excellent story that has radically change the lives of many others who was reconciled with their Maker on the day (or the weekend) that He has sent His only son to redeem us for the wrongs that we have done.

Sat in for Service One (cuz was serving S2 as well). The best moment of the service was at the end of the service when you see people responding to the altar call, being brought back to the House of God. And that literally moved me to tears.. :) It's even reported in the Straits Times!


And a pat on the back for going beyond my flesh for being friendly and helping an over enthusatic sister (whose piercing screams sound @ the wrong time - cuz its a solo scream! - rather similar to the re-nacting by the choir ICs on the "what-not-to-do" during the newcomer's nite) to correct her incorrect (but loud) part. Usually I'll try to avoid her cuz ya, preference of the flesh to mingle with the like-minded.. and not the uniques.. But sigh.. still she sounded weird lo.. And her voice that sticks out really disturb me a bit.. especially during worship.. Sigh, I guess sometimes u need to be sensitive to how you sound too...

Caught up with Jess @ T3 over dinner.. :)yay! excited.. Gonna watch CATS next Sunday! Yay!!

Saw that the booksale is on this weekend @ expo.. Gonna make a trip down later after my gym.. :)

back to work.. :)

No comments: