click me!!

Thursday 23 April 2009

Big Wind Blow

Literally, the wind was howling outside last night. (Glad I did not went out..)

The sheer force of the wind on the falling raindrops create the familiar sounds of the cleaner washing the common corridor. But cleaning the corridor close to midnight? Crazy. I realised it was pouring and the wind was having a wild night out!

It sure reminded me of the time I was stuck in the hotel last year due to the typhoon (think was the red signal.. ). Scary! And drats, my mom had aired the laundry and (all five poles of them) and it was a terrifying experience to bring them in..  I see plastic bag flying in the kitchen when i stepped in! Gosh, I was praying each time I stretched out to reach for the swaying poles outside... Thank goodness the intensity reduced  whenever 1/3 of me was out of my window, trying to bring in the heavy pole (cuz the laundry was not dry yet, hence heavy!!)


Freaky weather... signs of global warming... :(

No comments: