click me!!

Saturday 25 April 2009

Aching hands... Aching heart.. reaping the rewards...

I guessed cuz I'm too sour with my words today and failing to jot down faithfully what went into my system for the past two weeks.. my dear trainer decided to "reward" me this afternoon... :O

And he disclosed that he's training this one of this star blogger blogging on stomp.. and showed me the page..  Since I promised not to tag (cuz he is shy wo (???).. and he told me not that he wanna show off la.. just share lo.. cuz me is one of his "closer" client... and the photographer took shots of him unaware...) (dun think he knows this client of him - me-  blog too.. ), so i couldn't.... but her one page description of her session is so true.. but no la, he ain't evil slave driver.. or perhaps, my threshold for endurance is higher..  (eh one of my colleague named me "slave driver" after I suggested running round keppel island after we ran ard mt faber.. )

And the silly cough has yet wane off.. Sigh, oni managed a 5km today.. :(  but have faith that I should survive the 15km in a month's time .. (Had a horrendous nitemare this morning that massive rain during the run - but dunno why jy and ast were in it.. haha... is it a sigh that jy will decide to start running? hehehe...)

And maybe hands not that aching afterall, since I've yet felt the strain while lifting my hands during service.. :) Speaking of service.. It's wow! And I totally believe in what the prophet says.. And I hold firm to this "those who sow in tears shall reap with joy" cuz. ya, that's what I'd done. :)  (or so another saying goes "no pain, no gain" . Same for the physical muscles too.. :)

No comments: