click me!!

Tuesday 7 April 2009

Do you really want it?

Not taken from the first line of ricky martin's cup of life.. *haha*

Recalled the msn conversation I'd with asteric. It all started with him asking what's the missing piece? FOr a moment, he thought I found dah-man.. *oh yeah, I can start singing debbie gibson's only in my dream....* *which might depicts the situation ...*

Caught the 8th episode of "toGETher" on youtube ... was in the dreamland mode.. *nah, I'm not a fan of any of the 偶像 in this 偶像剧, just thought that the story was kinda sweet.. * oh well.. guess most of the XX species are fans of romance in one way of another... (but I've never read any of the mills & boons paperbacks though... haha cuz the cover ain't that attractive enough.. ) the dilemma that momo faced got me thinking... wonder if I've the heart to do what she did.. *digress*

continued from para two..

the missing piece was definitely not about tHe-man.. but something that I simply did not dare to think of for a long time... Definitely did not went thru' the full package as what he did.. but .. it was somewhat similar.. just that mine was of a lower level.. was encouraged but what he said .. haha..  though i guessed while typing,  there was some element of self-counseling...

Do i really want it? I guess the answer is evident...

No comments: