click me!!

Thursday 23 April 2009

Meeeeeeeooooooooow!

memory... all alone in the moonlight.... ahha.. the tune that most can recall of Cats

The brightly lit moon on a gloomy nite.. the not too sharp shot taken by my phone of the stage.. :)


Think the last musical I caught was Chang & Eng (not to mentioned it was on the nite of  September 11, 2001 - remembered receiving the shocking text msg from my bro that the WTC had crashed after the musical) @ the defuncted Kallang Theatre.) Oh yes, think I did watch a Chinese one last year too @ the esplandae, can't recall the title, think was part of 华艺, all I remembered William Su was the male lead..

Hmmm despite not being seated on the floor ( I was in the VIP box seat which was uhm, the most exp category..), we still get the cats attention!! Got a shock of my life when Jess grabbed my arm suddenly at the beginning act ~ cuz one pretty feline came with its futuristic glowing eyes came close next to her... And in another act, we were wondering why the echo of the cats "chant" became surround-sound that we realised she has crept in and lying on the porch of the VIP box.  :)

And I was totally swooned by the very charming Rum Tum Tugger.. He was prancing around the stage like Elvis/ (and kinda reminded me of mick jagger too.. ) in feline coat! *wolf whistle!* Bought the programme (felt kinda ripped off at the hefty price of $20 - cuz nothing much within.)

My fave song is nah, not memories.. but "Mr. Mistoffelees" - happie feel to it.. :)

Meow!! But, that's not gonna make me get a kitty to keep on the impulse. (Cuz I've too much stuff lying around! ) but I do like cats.. [not exactly a fanatic of its famous Japanese sanrio character but I dun mind it.. :)] they look so pretty... like princess..- with an attitude! :) like the ginger cat.. and also ivory's seth! hehe.. :) meanwhile, I am contented with the non-living feline.. as posted below:
 
 
My cutesy black kitty doing a headstand on the sofa!

No comments: