click me!!

Friday 1 May 2009

In glee...

Left the office today with my HEAVY laptop (hello.. it's 2+kg and it's gonna be a rountine till this piggy flu is under control - ie yellow alert or lower..).. went back office after dinner @seah imm with jadyn enjoying my favourite sliced fish soup with thick bee hoon (cuz I repented to crappy food consumption after reading this..and i left a comment.. oh yeah.. that's "e" looking kinda.. friendly.. lalala - he ain't gonna read this so it's alright..and given the green light to publicize! )

Cellgroup was as usual different -cuz my cgl was away in India and steven took us. Stelle was sweet - she sent me a text to let me know my worst fears would not materialise.. ..*hugs* we go aussie after ur exam k?

Like the serene presence.. I am so thankful that I'm not deaf to His Voice.. cuz a gal (let her identity remains as a gal) asked if I did hear God speaking to me during the "self-reading" time. Eh, always, just that whether you want to hear or not.

Felt blessed to have wonderful cgls like charlene & steven... who have faith in moi when I dun....  Mustard seed faith needs to be stretched........ *hungry now.. nope.. it's 1:32..  not time to eat lo...*

In glee cuz spotted e in the train cabin fiddling with his phone after the tampines gals went off.  Pokeypoke him to catch his attention. lalala.. :) stelle said  e resembles her younger bro. texted him.. he was:) with the cmmentw. great way to wrapped out the day.. - God knows.. :) didn't wanted to go sentosa till e asked me abt it.. :) i miss..

No comments: