click me!!

Thursday 10 April 2008

Wednesday …

Like attending bs.. despite attending the class alone * had been doing that since.. CL- whereby Eugene & his ex-( “big”-rachel who sorta MIA since.. ) took with me in the good old days of n79/n181.. then seemed that I’m like the only one taking the mass class bs (cuz the others just seemed to be too busy..) Seemed that the youths are those who are taking the bs at riverwalk.. 80% of them are students lo… felt old.. *perhaps I should dress down on wed, or else I seemed a bit out of place there.. *

Enjoyed the bs.. Always enjoyed the Word of God. Alright, I’ve went through the whole 5-fold BS last year (the first batch when it was launched.)I know it’s repeated lessons but more meat now (cuz extended version).. BUT nevertheless, I adore it.. * Seriously considering to take the Part 1 after that..

Last evening during the BS, felt that the wOrds that bro kim hock was preaching was like *haha* directed for me.. frankly, for the past few weeks… the still small voice has been talking to me… but the pampered-strong-willed princess just can’t find the strength/reverence to internalise.. But what brother kim hock spoke last night hammered that in me. Hmm prophetic utterance? (Truly in the flow of the bs topic – prophetic ministry), Strangely, quite a lot of things that he spoke last night were what Holy Spirit has been revealing to me lately.. And revelation was that was: not all will be moved by the prophetic utterances during meetings/ services.. Only those which the words were meant for would be moved.. and the prophecies stay with you for life! Wow.. I was in awe… I was reminded of the instances that cgls has prophesised over me in the past..

Yet, at the end of the day, the decision is till up to me. Question (which I have sorta procrastinate in replying):.. how much do I want it.. how hungry am i.. (not literally)…

And yesh.. also.. be forward looking.. down with “retro”.

No comments: