click me!!

Monday 7 April 2008

i woke up.. finally...

alright, I wasn't in a comma or anything to that extent, but after many months of bumping and hurting and circling in perceived sight * false sight*.. I finally see light..

And yes, regarding the silly smirk thingy... I realised it's just a silly smirk.. HAHA.. watching too much drama recently i guessed..

Read a recent post in june's blog.. and that sets me thinking.. yup, I've to ask in specific.. *hmmm* tonite... :)

Time to be serious...

saw someone's nick on msn titled - my left eye.. hope his eye is fine... :o

****** Present scouting...
had a great time with Ivory scouting for the long's present after visiting ming's princess.. (think princess sophie would make a very pretty princess.. and we have so much in common.. she loves pink.. or at least... her mommy does.. so sweet!) hmmm think it will not be a surprise though.. hope he not disappointed.. cuz no boss.. * think he has too high regards for the cg as a whole.. * oh well.. i think i'd caused him quite a headache these few months.. so ya.. make it up via the gift bah... ;o

but haha.. the shopaholic is satisfied even if buying the gift for others.. plus it was a fun thing to do cuz we tried visualising the recipient in the chosen items.. haha..

enjoyed the evening out wif vory..

****** Skin care!- Sunscreen!

Attempted to protect my outer dermis by slapping of sunscreen on exposed dermis.. after catching a rerun of the beauty tips show hosted by Fann Wong last sat (before scooting off to jw).. Hmm.. it's not too troublesome actually.. Shall also persist in removing or at least lighten the ugly scars left by my outbreak of rash on my calves.. ( Doc said that it was a case of post-eczema, would take some time to lighten the scars.. cuz i'm kinda fair..) sigh..

****** Zara!
Latest acquisition... Bought a lovely baby blue strippie dress from Zara.. Feeling kinda low then when i stepped foot into Vivo.. Retail therapy strikes again.. Sigh.. my wardrobe is BURSTING.. literally bursting.. so gotta curb that... ;P

No comments: