click me!!

Sunday 6 April 2008

interesting saturday...

woke up this morning by the vibrating phone ( Haven't been sleeping in on sats for the past few weeks cuz of the tax course.. YAY! It's over NOW! PTL!!).. hmmm mandy asked me out.. sigh. but I got a prior apptm with tien... :) then i saw this sms from my dear friend, fish..

fish: "Mione, yesterday I dreamt of u going SOT, u going this year? :) "
princess: "Wa.. I want too.. But nope.. :( not this year.. sonn ba.."
fish:" Not to worry. God will wait for you. :)
princess:" Amen! ;p But I know what you dreamt will sure come to pass... :)"
fish:"Its very clear in my mind. Me still can remember. You are wearing a spaghetti floral print skirt. In d dream, u r going to rush off to work in d afternoon :D"
princess:" Woo! I'll hold on to that! Let you know when that day comes to pass.. ;p"

Boy oh boy.. I was shocked!! Deep down in me.. yup.. i hope to say... Yup.. to her initial questions.. but sigh.. no... BUT this year nope.. too many things going on at the same time.. *still harbour the sca thought though... *

hmmm went jw.. was SURPISED that there are no sop helpers ard today.. was taken aback when jocelyn asked me to take the sop ( only 8 of us with majority newbies.. in short.. I was the "longest" ard ) gals to run thru the songs.. tsk tsk tsk.. i was not ready lo.. but still it went ok..

Sweet kel gave me a lift to holland area after serving.. silly me took a wrong bus that terminate at pan pacific (Cuz I thought it will pass by orchard area before reaching marina square.. ) fortuately.. I was early still, took a train down to meet tien..

hmmm it was raining rather heavily.. instead of heading to goodwood park, went to this cozy little jap resturant at 5th floor of far east plaza - Nanbantei .. it was yummy. love the grilled food.. and especially the succulent corn.. and the tomato that was wrapped with thin slices of pork and grated cheese.. the tomato just ooozed out once you sink your teeth into them.. Yummy.. Had a good time catching up with Tien.. Haha.. I should think she's the only one Uni friend that I still keep in touch with.. (Ruth not counted.. cuz i only got to know her @ keppel last year..) though strictly speaking, if we weren't in vnr haha, dun think we'll be that close... haha... the two years of PT and "torture" really bond us (and the rest of the troupe" closer)

Went hunting ard for ming's pressie after dinner cuz ivory and i decided to pamper the mom instead of the dotter - since the mommy said the dotter has almost everything... hehe..

Went with tien to the lobby lounge @ Marriott to meet liyun after getting the gift.. hmm seemed like quite a no. of the vnr peeps & my sec classmates attend ncc .. Hmmm no comments... that aside.. it was quite a good catching up session.. and didn't know that joanna from ngo was liyun's cousin! small world... it was great.. relaxing.. and filling each other with updates on friends in our group.. Sigh i miss the times we had while in school.. And woo.. I was indeed surprised to learn that yibin & peishi are still not married.. they were together since sec 2!

hmmm now having a sorta headache.. must be the lychee martini..

No comments: