click me!!

Wednesday 9 April 2008

blessed...

indeed.. no particular reasons...

glad that choir practice gonna be on Tues (for the time being...) SO I need not miss bible study (ya, i know it's repeated.. but hey.. its more indepth.. think i'll take the 5-fold (part 1) after I finished part 2).. cuz no more levels to advance further... (ya.. I know.. bible school is the next level lo...)

Gotta balance extremism and perfection... some of the choir members who is in sot shared their 1ast two days of experience... tsk tsk tsk.. make me wonder what would happen if I'd taken the step of faith in 05/07 .. AIz... I don't want to pull back AGAIN.. Anyway.. I know if i go. I will not wanna miss a day of the lessons.. ( think i very seldom CUT classes one lo.. even in ntu.. despite how hopeless the lecturer is... ) Hopefully, it will revert back to the 10mths long..

think sot is more likely to happen than sca... cuz at least it's still in singapore... one at a time..

Like what Idy shared today during last segment of prac tonite... On friendship within choir... found concurrence on some of the things that she shared... Cuz indeed... thru' choir, i've got to know some great friends who really influenced me a lot.. and people that I really cherished.. Especially in these few months... thankful for great gals like cuiqi (gal i miss U!) and kelly.. who really encouraged me loads.. and many more... like jolene.. maybelline, mel, mandy, jieyim (haha), eileen, jimmy.... and many others as well.. who ya.. I'll miss in the event I've to leave.. *don't know when, hopefully never..* very blessed that all my helpers/ics are all wow wow! And ya.. usually i become good palies with the helpers too like *cuz haha I'm princess ma!* everyone adore.. hahaha* like jolene, cuiqi, carmen (haha brief brief but i miss U too..!), eileen..

hmm very blessed lor.. HAHA..

And yesh... I've gotta stOP travelling via cab.. SPent 60 on cabs to day.. to work and back from from church.. SIGH ... and oh yesh.. the cab that drove me home tonite.. I suspect he's training for F1 race... he was travelling at such fast speed * and yesh.. rather bumpy ride too...never knew PIE to have that much terrains.. * I was home within 20+mins! WOO! (but bleah.. thank God I didn't puke..!)

think this year is one in which i attended many weddings... March was guiping's, next sat's tien's, ex-sgx-colleague- janice in May, lovely cuiqi's in June.. (think more to come oso...) Mickey Mouse year a good year for marriage... Or rather.. tis the age to settle down... princess wants to find her prince too.. >.<

No comments: