click me!!

Wednesday 23 April 2008

Beautiful in His eyes..

Princess will always be princess.. >.<

was very blessed by choir prac on tues nite... especially by ros who prayed a very long prayer for me.. And wa.. it was really power and yes.. i believed that the love of God was soooooo strong that she was soo moved while praying for me.. no chance for me to pray for her though... Wa.. very blessed indeed... simple but powerful words: *one step at a time*

Once again.. choir prac became ministry time.... ^.^ Was so blown away by His presence that ya.. took me sometime to get up on my feet.. Now i know why those words were spoken to me.. haha.. to reinforce that the timely Dr Ulf's podcast i was listening to this morning on my way to work - which already sorta foretell how i would react this evening.. yet i dismissed.. next time, trust in the still small voice..

oh yes, princess will always be princess.. *not just daughter to Him.. but a princess in His eyes*

No comments: