click me!!

Wednesday 16 April 2008

cocktails of pills...

it has been a "fiery" weekend.. and I guessed I'd spent the longest hours in snooze mode. Apparently the over-sensitive nose that I'd dismissed earlier has evolved into a rather nasty bug. It was a torturous saturday/ sunday cuz the fever was on the high and disruptive to my sleep (i woke up every other hour!) and not to mention the highly inflamed throat/ airway that send tears rolling when i cough/sneeze/swallow! Thought I could at least serve sun.. but was too feeble.. to move at 7plus on sunday.. However, something stirred within me that I should at least attend the expo service.. (afterall, it's only 20min bus ride away). Glad I did.. Reached 5 minutes after 10, but was ushered to a rather front floor seat (SAD ah, never wear makeup, hair in a mess, still got captured on screen... Kelly said she saw me!) But was really swept into His tangible presence in mintues.. wooo.. felt instant healing... the burning pain in my airways eliminated... :) but couldn't help tearing.. and tearing...

woo.. more missions trips coming up... i wanna sign up for at least one..

spent rest of sunday resting... *dilemma.. wanted to rest more cuz muscles don't seem to respond to brain orders... but don't feel like taking more MCs.. but come monday morning, the burning throat sensation returns.. still feverish *my silly thermometer is out of order.. it registers 35.5 degree when I feel sauna-ish. went doc again.. given more medicine.. (which has now numbed my sensory ability of my tongue which totally reduced appetite.. GOOD! haha) and was told to expect a blood test if the high-spike fever persist on tues.. and red dotties appear on skin ( DENGUE suspected.. ) thank God the fever went down.. by monday evening..

*rest more on tues.. headed down to the revenue house with dad cuz he didn't realised that his income exceeds the threshold.. sigh.. no singpass/no ef pin and yesterday was the filing deadline.. Looong snaking queue outside the RH at ard 12. Anyway all was done.. zipped off home.. rest a while.. then headed out for choir prac..

There was an awesome presence of God. Many hearts rekindled/dry bones revived/ holy laughter and partial deliverance (partial cuz sighed, the gal not fully delivered la.. still better than not at all). For me.. it was wOw already before the impromptus ministry time ... *even your slightest desires matters!* and once again.. the reassurance and re-reassurance of whatever i was having some wavering thoughts in* God is omnipotence , omniscience & omnipresence. :)

aniwae.. thankful for those who prayed for me.. :) Am almost ok now.. save for the lingering running nose..

No comments: