click me!!

Saturday 26 April 2008

freaked out...

yep.. i was by the turn of the events today...

yep.. wisdom, i need wisdom.. the words that ros prayed for me on Tues nite rang in my ear upon the receipt of the smses (i lost count) this evening.. "one step at a time", and what sis belle prayed for me resonated as well..

yee, don't be distracted... FOCUS...

indeed, i was distracted. for a few hours... BUT hey gal, the pertinent area HAS YET been resolved....*the very reason why He sent me on this 6 month vacation.*

And being the responsible gal.. and out of sheer bewilderment of the apparent bizarre events happening to me (like an episode of drama on Channel 8) and loss of recourse of the chain effects of things..... I talked to mr cgl Elliot while queuing to get into Marche (which didn't really cross my mind cuz i thought it's just a harmless friendship). His expression when i relate the event to him.. Classic... Ya, his one word summarised reply on the whole matter.. "FAILED". So ya, this is the verdict.. i.e. "it's not gonna happen". peace. hallelujah!

I like this english saying "Fools rush in".

Let me consecrate another 6 months to Him and Him alone.

I was too distracted - partly of the *startling* wed nite experience.. no offense to the party BUT nope.

all i have to say.. thank God for wise leaders he has placed in my life.

gee.. what a week!

No comments: