click me!!

Friday 25 April 2008

*blush*

this is so surreal...

Matter of fact is that I was appearing offline for the wholeweek on msn to avoid the slightest chance of that msn window from popping out from someone i want to avoid (read: wed dinner post.)

somehow, i decided to appear online *cuz the source of avoidance is offline* aha! And certainly it is a move of God! *smile*

And I certainly can't believe that I was actually chatting non-stop since 1pm.. (and my pc hanged on me while i was just abt to start the conversation earlier...)getting good vibes actually... and i am totally amazed at the the thoughts in common... now recalling what i read in June's blog on writing down the specifics.. God's ways are higher than ours!

i better get back to work cuz i was totally distracted since until now...

No comments: