click me!!

Friday 18 April 2008

time to do more?

Received an sms from dearie eileen this afternoon... she's so cute.. (* for past couple of weeks very ministered by her *anointed fingers* every week during prac*)

haha she's so cute in her sms.. the gist is that *she feels that it's time that i do more in choir.. *& haha assign me something to do.. with jimmy... to assist her with the jw sop gals well-being.. * especially the newbies.. or *the lost*

was kinda surprised.. but nevertheless .. agreed... will make them each into little princesses like me..

+___+"

think I'm going cranky.. cuz I'd only slept 2 hours earlier cuz spent hours deleting the mess created while trying to use the multiply blog as a back up.. Poor manndy-yun received 2000+ msgs in her multiply inbox..

tomorrow's tien's wedding.. the only uni friend that I keep in contact - and haha work alongside with.. Technically speaking, she's my JC -vnr mate.. :), but was on closer terms with her in ntu cuz we happened to be in the same faculty and shared quite a number of classes too.. :)

Attending the holy matrimony too.. it's gonna be at the small but historical monument in Singapore - Armenian Church. (it's the oldest church in Singapore!) haven't been there before... :)

Due to some mis-communication, I will still attend jw svc at 330 followed by the wedding dinner @ Marriott in the evening. Shall not elaborate further on the miscommunication but it was a actually quite +_+" (not on my side though...)

bumped into ming yesterday at sillyhall.. she almost thought i was this road-block trying to block her way... :)

met an ex-colleague for dinner .. and i really enjoyed the Unagi Hotstone Rice @ mof (marina sq).. It's yummy.. (with the burnt-bit that resembles the guo-ba of claypot rice!)

and yesh, I'd told xinyi that i wanted rain as a gift when she asked me what she could get me from korea.. *.*" haha!


randomly... random blogged..

No comments: