click me!!

Friday 4 April 2008

gift..

went five-fold part II on wednesday. At first I thought, finally.. I've bs to attend after a long hiatus since fivefold was first available a year or so ago.. then .. i realised... five-fold bs has now been extended into two part... So... basically.. a recap with elaboration.. (i like!) BUT sad.. wed class clashed with choir prac.. (actually long said if repeat no need to go.. but I will still do when there's no prac.. cuz I want to...) Class was taught by brother kim hock. I like his bs.. maybe because my first bs - the CIC @ lion city hotel was taught by him too... Sigh.. i miss bible study... i miss attending.. and i miss giving it... What remained stuck in my mind.. For the fivefold ministry gift, the gift is the person.... and the gift will unfold in its time.. Hmmm.. (which really made me wanna go part 1.. cuz..)

frankly.. i don't have very fond memories of the starbucks @ Bugis.. cuz.. it bring back bad memories of that day that started this chain of events... Yet, for some strange reason, last nite wasn't too bad afterall... so ya, it's not the place.. it's just the memories that I associated the place with... *is that how our brain work?*

oh well.. I was pretty surprised that i actually confessed it aloud last nite... sigh ... believe me.. I tried but it just stuck on in spite of it all... I never stopped... yes ... oh well... i repent of the white lie that i told you then ... just to get on with our lives ...

what that made me smile today.. the cutesy kitten pix that ivory has posted on her blog.. i like cats!

No comments: