click me!!

Wednesday 23 April 2008

blue eyes...

I regretted missing bs tonite... BIG time..
Oh well, at least I could say... yay!! I know that's been ruled out cuz the VERY first criteria FAILED! which is spiritual depth /maturity.. (so need NOT go thru the rest cuz many of which cmi..T_T" .should have trust xinyi's assessment... oh well.. HAHA) Oh well.. looking forward to meet blue eyes.. (at least that's what i saw in one of the vision. sad only saw the eyes.. ) haha.. but ya.. being political correct.. assessment was that it was a nice meet up.. and it was a nice gesture that he picked the bill... just that.. nah, not happening.. oh well.. yay.. the blue-eye dream is still alive!! *c'est tout!*

aniwae.. still wanna go SOT.. * i think i shocked him by indicating the possibility of sot soon.. HAHa ( and i haven't mention SCA ...) small world.. he knows carmen too.. haha small world indeed.. HAHa.. speaking of which.. i miss her cutesy laugh... (and her "manifestation")... shall pop by skin to surprise her .. :)

incidentally, someone actually requested friend's request from friendster.. hmmm interesting.. wonder how he chanced upon my page - must be from mutual group.. cuz he's in chc too.. ah ha.. didn't know friendster still has its fanfare.. oh well.. i'd not gone in there for a while...

I'll never miss BS again.. NEVER.. ya i know it's just expanded lesson.. but.. i like! (unless there's choir prac... ) oh yesh.. BV audition.. jolene asked if i wanna go for it.. Hmmm I was hesitant.. bad bad previous two auditions. went to both UNPREPARED.. sad ah.. i think i didn't want it that bad.. Oh well.. think my vocals are weak still (i'm a lazy bum that ya... not consistent at all with her vocal warmups... BAD..) it's two more weeks.. so ya.. i shall see...

And i realised that I am in choir for close to 5 years le.. cuz eileen was asking for the date that i joined choir and i could not recall.. gotta go website see the archived photos to search for the 1st easter production i was involved in soon after joining to deduce that i joined the choir after 03 emerge (then further confirmed via my archived emailed cuz don't have the habit of deleting my yahoo email - unless forwarded crap.. found my 1st choir ic - minmin's email.. HAHA.. ) yesh, i have ST memory at times... WA 5 years in a few month time.. :) *yet still ... ... *T_T"

No comments: