click me!!

Friday 4 April 2008

The story of the chicken wings and (non-poultry) thigh...

Silly but true story.. but when I relate this little tale of mine to creamcream-mimi’s owner – she gasped and her jaw was ajar. Classic look.. should have captured it on film.. Sigh.. Didn’t… I would have to thank you for giving me the opportunity for that to happen.. Sigh.. *a-silly-smirk-on-my-face* .. I think I might have an imaginative mind but is that as a sign? That happened like less than 24 hours after I prayed that if it’s not meant to be.. then let me never think of it again..

And gal.. if that doesn’t work out.. in the meantime, I’ve seriously considered giving the idea of seeing creamcream every Chinese New Year a go.. but guess maybe you gotta lend a hand though.. *how to recognize an Addias windbreaker in midst of throngs of people…*

No comments: