click me!!

Monday 28 April 2008

Finally bought the bridge pins (silly me thought it was nuts.. haha) and yep.. the low E string is finally pinned down ( I broke one of pins many months ago while trying to change the strings.. think the heavy duty pilers I’d used had killed it.. ). With the limited chords that I know… there was only one song that haha I could play with ease… woo.. it was good.. Dug out a no. of old old songs.. strangely.. though they looked foreign to me at first glance, the melody just came on play mode (within me) after attempting to start the 1st line. *impressed* think my brain capacity for musical notes is rather huge..

Caught an overwhelming vision during sun service. It is certainly way beyond what I could imagine.. but it’s not gonna happen if I stay rooted here…

No comments: