click me!!

Wednesday 16 December 2009

what makes me happy

Under-estimated the speed in which a dress was being snapped out during a sale. Saw this lovely cocktail dress going for $99 (which was $149 originally) and there were like 5-6 pieces there.. in sizes of S & M. So I took S since few of the dresses I last bought frm there was of that size.

Queued 20 min for the dressing room - and found that though the size fits- it's not that comfortable cuz it's a fitting-bustier typesy.. and i dun forsee in going for bust reduction so thought of getting a size larger (since there were still quite a few hanging on the rack...)

To my horror.. all were snapped up except for the lone piece of size S left hanging there... Sad.. but I saved $99. In one hour, I bought: 1 dress, 2 belts, 1 pair of shorts, 1 knitted sphag top, 1 sweater (oh yeah, it's for the colourful sweater for the carolling outfit) for only $150 (and saved $114!). Shopping makes mione a happy gal.. :)

And I got my nike+ sensor (which I failed to get) from nike b.i.r.d  and save 10% [cuz i'm a member.. :)] - now i know why i didn't get to buy it last night.. lalala.. I can go running tonite.. ;p

No comments: