click me!!

Thursday 3 December 2009

what bored people do to waste time...

Due to the change of cg timings, I gotta bring forward my training schedule from Fri evening to Thurs.. I was hoping for a "nope, my slots are all filled" from e, or perhaps, he won't want to work till that late, so would prolly let me off this week.. but nope, i was wrong... and perhaps the drowsy medication made me responded okie to 930pm... so... now I am stuck with hanging ard in the office.. waiting for time to pass. (not really, i got things to do, but they are supposed to keep me occupied for tomorrow) until @ least 8p.m.

Oh well, alternatively, I could choose to respond to whether I can make it to the combined meeting with Dr John Avanzini @ jw like one of my members "i've an app not gg" - yep, that was the exact reply from her.. oh well, at least she bothers to reply. But matter of fact, i have an appointment too.. but sigh, she's she and I am me (and I am glad and very glad I am me...)


since all games sites are kindly blocked by my IT department - thanks to the new group IT- at least I can read blogs and blog too.. haha... Out of boredom last night, I was viewing a friend's album on her fb page on her birthday and xmas gifts- I was "facsinated". With just two groups of gifts, (one group being a advance xmas gift and a birthday gift - note total of items = 2; the other group being three pairs of shoes) 46 pictures! Imagine 5 items = 46 shots! (that was as at posting date) Uhm... and some are just close-up shots of the same items.. T_T"  I guess she is really pleased with the 5 items. especially the 3 pairs of walking stilts! cuz she took many shots of the shoes - emphasising how high the heels are...


Oh well.. I think when I was her age... I too was strutting ard in stilts (imagine running from the bn lay mrt station to the 199 bus stand to catch the bus in 3 inches heels.. okie.. which explains why i got such muscular calves.. :( ) and I even high those crazy looking 4inches tall platform wedges (think it was in vogue then, due to i think, Spice girls?) okie.. I belong to that era... but nah, i won't bore my friends with the mulitple duplicate shots of the same item.. :)  maybe she has idle time to spare (like what I am doing now..)


Yeah it's now 20:02!

1 comment:

@ster|x said...

no wonder all the tags on my tagboard.. lol