click me!!

Friday 11 December 2009

everyone is getting it and that irks me..

iPhone.. everyone is talking about it..  and queuing for it...
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/cna/20091210/tap-685-competition-heats-iphone-market-231650b.html

And since so many people are getting it.. that makes me NOT wanna possess it.. (at least for now...) cuz it's so common... * anyway, i've no intention to change a phone before May 2010 - cuz that's the earliest I can change my phone without incurring penalty for breach of contract.. ;p

but if iPhone comes in  PINK colour.. I might consider.. *since the nano are in rainbow hues, why not the iPhone? I think the cameras embedded in SE phone take better pix.. ;p

Perhaps i'll get a iPod touch instead cuz my old iPod, winterberry, of 30G is kinda getting on its age.. but then again... winterberry is still functioning.. *okie, my gadgets are all *berries* (cuz i like berries, which explains my msn login).. my first iPod mini is- blueberry i think.. (cuz it's blue!) and haha.. my phone - is appleberry (cuz it's red!) But I've no intention of buying a blackberry phone... cuz I don't need a biz phone! :)

No comments: