click me!!

Wednesday 30 December 2009

Festivity equates busyness

At press time, I’ve three-four more urgent cases on hand, and pressing deadline. At the time whereby most are clearing their annual leave, I’m stuck behind in one of the little glass windows of the offices nearby Sentosa.

Have been a hectic week… and hence, no entries lately, partly because, my 1 month-old Vaio gives me blue screen every time I start it up since Christmas eve. Tried system restore – no use. Downloaded the latest drivers from the Vaio website. Still bluescreen :( Called the Sony Customer Service Hotline yesterday, was finally advised to reset my C: Drive. If the problem persist, I can check in my vaio for a few night stay @ the service centre. Stubborn me didn’t want to reset the C: Drive cuz I’ve not back up the files yet (actually nothing much in the laptop, except the itunes Podcasts.. haha) . Did a hard disk diagnostic – no problem with hard disk woah… Hopefully no more bluescreen greeting this evening..

Christmas was spent.. oh well, less hectic (and more pleasant) than 2008. (cuz of lesser involvement). Sang for the x’mas eve service, and caroled to a non-existence audience (due to the ‘strategic placement‘ of our group which I guessed cuz we were the first group, hence kinda guinea pig in positioning). Met Kei @ tampines after serving.. did some (last) minute xmas shopping*envied her cuz her office is closed for Christmas until next year!) Caught Avatar in 3D sometime after midnight (but the cinema was just 5min away from home so.. it’s alright that it’s 3 hr show and I gotta be up by 9am soon after). Stayed up till 6am after the movie to do the wrapping and card writing.. )(and that’s only for eh, some oni.. oh well..lalala). The usual christmasy stuff – service, drama, giving of pressies (and receiving) –follows.. was darned tired that I fell asleep after dinner that night (which was like 10pm while watching tv) hence only get to unwrap my pressie on Sat.

Some of those that I lurve best -

Pinkie organiser from kei.. (and I was thinking to get one.. haha)



running tee from e. (i think it's must be an evil plan for him to remind to run....)


minature miracle perfume and a set of inspiration cards from a colleague -ruth


Pressie..in summary


And i love the crabtree lavender gift set from buttercup family! :) what a luxurious gift!!


And what that drugged me to sleep after Christmas service..
a plate of roast duck noodles & 小笼包 from Imperial Treasures @ Tampines One
( though I prefer the outlet at T3. Service wise and they serve honey-roasted walnuts!)


Back to reality.. my christmas pressie from my biz units.. tax provision..

No comments: