click me!!

Wednesday 9 December 2009

fa la la la la...

Was darned tempted to grab my bag and head home last evening after empty minutes of nothingness cuz of the cramps and cuz was not involved in any of the gigs.. and i realised that despite attending only two of the carolling prac - it wasn't a prob for me @ all..

Oh well, since I am there.. I made the best of it..  so i randomly joined one of the pre-service carolling on x'mas eve @ expo - cuz I'm working HALF day on christmas eve and unlikely will make it in time for jw..  and prolly because of friends too.. haha..  so yay! the first time (and likely the LAST) i get to do pre-service carolling after so many years. *never did cuz always got pulled out LAST minute due to more impt matters.. not too sure if history will repeat itself.. haha..*

oh well..  have yourself a merry little christmas time...

And i think I need to touch up on my concealer..  cuz of the am pm this morning.. the natural lubricant from eyes washed away my foundation.. :o

No comments: