click me!!

Monday 7 December 2009

the $% tv - part 2

i would love to use the colourful language of bengs and lians to describe my disdain towards the tv service under the telco represented  by the colour red. and their jingle with the tagline '.....we can be friends'  really irritate me to the max after hearing it for 20 minutes...

And the not helpful techinical assistance given to me earlier this afternoon did not work (per my expectation) and the additional technical assistance rendered to me after waiting for 20+ minutes (i'm rather peeved  by then when asked the same questions - don't they log in the compliants in their system?) is of no help at all - i'd already tried that on sat, on sunday ... sigh..  and mr des finally think that they would have to send in their onsite technician to look into it after exhausting all the possible option..

and i am very surprise that I have to ask if charges will be waived during the period in which the service is not available due to the malfunction of their system or equipment. and mr des replied that i can call to request for the waiver after the issue is resolved..

wow excellent service! the customer has to suggest for the service recovery herself!!Excellent! I'm darned pleased with this tv thing that i would unbundle this service once the contract is over...

No comments: