click me!!

Wednesday 16 December 2009

SALE GALORE


Happening now - MNG members' preview sale until 2pm..

Heading down to MNG  for a quick view during lunch time.

Happening tmw - f3 members' preview sale - *which I think i would be tempted find new bottoms - cuz limited fitting clothes left in wardrobe inspite being overpacked with larger pieces... * Topshop! here I come.

And in a failed attempt to get the nike+ sensor (i think it reached its max lifespan - think too much mileage?)  from the Apple reseller @ bugis after gym last nite (cuz i reached just as the shutters were pulled down half way.. it was 2130 then.. ).. I bought two pairs of footwear @ Pazzion after being enticed with the reward of a $20 voucher for purchases exceeding $120. - firstly, my current flatties from the same shop have been worn out.. secondly, i need a pair of heels for work and that should not kill me. Thirdly, i don't want to make a waste trip from the detour from home after gym.

So.. I went home with two pairs of shoes richer.. ,a $20 voucher , and won two movie vouchers for Sherlock Holmes from the mall's lucky dip (cuz i dun want the umbrella) and two (more) sheets of christmas wrappers...

the old and worn flatties that had R.I.P

see the soles are all worn out!! (I wear them like almost everyday.. ) so i reckon the cost is fully depreciated after one just mth. so NBV - Nil. Loss on disposal - NIL.


the new replacement! Same design, different colour -silvery black.. I am so tempted to get another pair in silver, and in pink (which was my first pair).. :p


the holey heels which i ran in them for 10-20 metres to catch my bus this morning. not too high, just slightly less than 4 inch.. :)

No comments: