click me!!

Monday 21 December 2009

Thank You

I guessed I'd lost focus why I was doing what I was doing, and i was very humbled by God's gentle & warm nudging during the thanksgiving service.. which ended @11plus... I was indeed very touched and inspired by many leaders in the church, and especially Pastor & Sun. And I am so very glad that I am part of this great church.. 


think I'd never shed so much tears in my life in a single day... But gosh, i love it!


And.. I am glad I was in the congregation and not on stage .. [cuz i was feeling faint during s3/s4 while serving and i seriously can't close my eyes during worship - cuz i nearly blacked out.. :( cuz low on blood sugar - didn't eat breakfast... ) then gastric act up during s4 - and i fell prey to sleep devil duing svc - but i caught the 5points still ] inspite of the many faults/ shortcomings/falls, God is still cheering me on and never gave up on me..  and ever gently nudges me back to the wrong end of the fork turn i decided to head... 


Really blessed tonight, and had a fresh vision for the new year... [ not really new but renewed..]


in short, i am very blessed to be under two great leaders that have faith in me.. thank u , steven & charlene! For giving me an outlet to serve the members with the limited know-how.. and for your discipleship and sharing.. 


time to sleep.. will be continued.. 


 

No comments: