click me!!

Wednesday 9 December 2009

Go Green!!!

Was greeted by this email from my HR department...
"build a green christmas tree with recycled materials" okie, I know by default, live christmas trees are green..  *unless they are dying or artificially made...*

And, heard from my colleagues that my GM was rather excited abt this initiative/ contest and came out of her room last evening after reading the email and gave a whole lot of ideas... and best part.. my SM thinks I'm creative and the GM actually suggested pooling the materials and get me to assemble @ home (!!?? allo.. i don't drive!) I think her intention may be that.. to keep our creations - hushhush - eh.. but eh.. i stayed the furthest away from office and proudly support the green movement by taking public transportation daily (cuz I don't  possess a driving licence...) Thankfully, the other colleagues ain't that "arrow-ie" and.. haha. one of my colleagues was inspired by her papaya wrapper and came up with an idea../

ooo some fun before the paper crunch begins next week.. and thankfully, not arrowed to do it alone...

hohoho... merry christmas!! :)

No comments: