click me!!

Friday 4 December 2009

Two more days...

And it'll be the standard chartered run again!! :)

At least this year, I need not squeeze and stand in queue for a couple of hours to get my race pack.. but aiyah, this year, no close friends running with me.. And I would prolly rush down to s4 after the run (dun think it will be that much of a rush- intend to finish before 915, shower @ gym, then breakfast then head for svc!) cuz intend to rest a bit after charlene's wedding tmw. :)

And in absolute boredom - i did a scrapblog! haha.. only 4 pages..  (cuz i've yet run!)


both my legs are jelly-like now.. cuz of the training last evening.. evil tried a new stunt to prevent me from cutting corners.. by whipping out his mon blanc to tattoo me should I slack a bit.. :(.. evil rite?

yay! Two more hours to freedom!

No comments: