click me!!

Wednesday 16 December 2009

:)

I almost didn’t make it to service on Sunday due to the side effects of the h1n1 jab. * oh well, my gp thought it was safer since yours truly’s condition falls within the high risk category - the insulin problem – I took my jab last Saturday.*


Alas, headache set in the evening time and I slept the whole journey back from amk to home, after appreciation ‘party’ @ zone leader’s place. I slept from 930pm to 630am after popping a panadol cuz felt the fever coming. Woke up feeling groggy and feverish still. Hence, texted my choir i/c and helper that I would not be able to serve for s3/s4 – (no reply from them, not too sure if they received the message, but at least I did inform @ the earliest instance – i.e. after rise & shine).

Thankfully, headache progressively disappeared towards service time. *Maybe the 肠粉soothes the headache?* Glad that I was in the congregation and not on stage. *Maybe the time I get to be on the stage is diminishing. Oh well, until that day comes.

My ambition? My dream? Oh well, before the sermon – I was posed with this question as the song beautiful one came on – “I lay my own ambition ..” Actually, I don’t really have much of an ambition – haha.. 胸无大志的– I just wanna be a tai-tai. *.* Talents? I think I am creative, and rather “ngiao” pertaining to certain matters– or a nicer way to put it – the ‘C’ personality , but other than that.. I don’t really know.. . Alright, I lay my ambition of being a tai-tai (i.e. not able to 悠闲度日)… Was immensely touched during the ministry part @ the service and I guess I am (sorta) coming terms with what-ought-to-be and what’s not. Still asking for the faith of a mustard seed to inch out from the safety net of tangibility. I was convinced that what that I really wanted to do is not really what I perceived that everyone else would want to do. * oh yes.. I still remember the first time I fell under the power during a combined meeting of some sort where I was given a glimpse of He wants me to do. (Alright, I was like a few months fresh in chc then… the meeting was in @ the Anglican Retreat Centre somewhere near Hiag Rd/ Katong area i think whereby that has came so close to materalise then gone due to my own negligence… )

I have a feeling that 2010 is goona a rocking-good-year! (or to what the infamous ex-pageant winner coined up – it’s boomz!) Frankly, I thought it was a BAD thing for things to explode – such as car crashes (and this uniquely-singapore-lass came up with these “uniquely-ris’ terms by playing with toy trucks – I think she must be a fans of crash-test-dummies –I don’t remember ramming the cars when I was young.. ), and since explosion is usually associated with death and destruction, it’s kinda weird to use such word to describe something great right? Alright, maybe explosion in terms of exploding/ bursting with joy. Great joy. That seems (slightly) more plausible. (I was very tickled by her inspiration for the uniquely-ris-vocab – sounds.. Ah.. maybe that’s how baby language came about – like poopoo and weewee to denote the excretion of bodily wastes ..) For conversation with your close friends, by all mean indulge in the creative language. For official purposes, there is still a protocol to follow. Else, you will just end up being the joke of the day. I guess ms-uniquely, being at her young age, is still oblivious to her surroundings. And to a certain extent, I applaud her for her courage to dare to be different. (but not for her linguistic ability.)

okie.. let me find that seed..

No comments: