click me!!

Wednesday 1 July 2009

time...

It may sounds like a cliche, but every second that ticks by, is one that you will not get to relive it again.

On the precious commodity like time, we oughta be mindful of how we utilise it. As a chinese saying goes "一寸光阴一寸金,寸金难买寸光阴". One can't really buy time, once you've spent it. ( I know some will argue that you can buy time when you are late - taking the cab instead of public transport... but hey the cash that is used to buy time is exchanged by the hours you worked- which is your life... which u don't get to relive it again once used.. )

Not being philosophical here, but was darned irritated why I'd allowed myself to sit through the darn CRAPPY movie *not to mention that there are a whole lot of crude jokes within* when I already had the inkling that it would be a time waster... Sigh, I told myself, for the sake of my friends, who seemed rather keen to catch a movie on Monday.. (though on hindsight, it would be wiser to book tickets online rather than try your luck @ the box office.. but I wasn't the organiser.. so thought, it would be well taken care of..) But with just the front row left for the ghost of the past gf (what we wanna watch originally... a FAR better choice than the crap show we settled for - if it was that in the first place, over my dead body - okie, then drag me to hell will be a far better choice...)

So, we settled for the land of the lost instead. BAD choice. Alright, it was crappy humour initially... but towards half way mark... I was counting down to the end of the movie. Not that I couldn't take crude joke... but seriously, the plot is totally off (a humugous crab edging towards suddenly plunge into a huge pool of hot spring and hey pesto - instant cooked crab that you can feast on for days..) ... and oh well.. the American Pie series are certainly much more interesting than this.. (though it's definitely much more crude... but much more entertaining.!)

Alright, never gonna waste time on crappy movie again (unless the cast is worth my hour or two of attention...)

And yes, that speaks for other areas in my life too...  Wonder how long it will take me to inch away from the comfortable lifestyle.... such as earlier this evening...  alright.. i wonder if I'd insisted that this season has yet expired for this area or... not is it really not the seasonal end yet? (oh, not those GSS end of season sale... t_t") somehow, its not as pleasurable as before... oh yeah, that refers to the GSS too...

And as I'm typing away, seconds tick pass... there goes my beauty sleep...

time is running out... and gee... it's 19 days to the SHAPE run and I've barely run 10km under an hour...  And gee... it's gonna be a long weekend... and i hope i can make it to zoe's one month bday on sunday!! :)

No comments: