click me!!

Monday 20 July 2009

I crawled for 63 minutes

Shall i give myself a pat on the back or a whack on the butt?

Oh yeah, i OVER-drank again.. and in bid of the full bladder syndrome... I was slowly crawling back after I hit the return part of the 10km.. *still it's faster than the 1hr10min clocked on the standard chartered 08.

Reported my timing dutifully to e.. Was given a edict to rerun and clock under 45. *so evil* hey, i was on inhaler until Thurs.. :( and didn't really get to train much a couple of weeks before that... And okie... plus the coughing.. okie.. loads of excuses.. I could have push myself more on nicoll highway... but i was going like a real SLOW jog.. Sigh.. :( Maybe I should sign up for the GE run in nov for a retrial.. The competitive nature in me wanna do that.. AND a high chance that I will.. lalala.

I think I could have hit the 50min mark.. should i not drink like a camel.. sobz.. and ya, train my lower body muscle grp as well.. sobz.. okie.. redemption time in oct then! :)

will register for standchart 09 this weekend.. should be doing the 21km.. NO FAITH to do the full marathon yet. and the GE run too. sigh.. *but i don't like the fila tee*

But i was proud of the fact that I still cabbed down to JW after phototaking with rongz and her friends and served for choir.. ahha.. i still have the energy woa.. meaning.. i didn't give my 110% during the run.. guilty. lalala... next time, won't forecast to sing on race day. lalala

 
taken b4 the run.. :)  - I'm still alive and kicking.. :)
 
After the run.. messy fringe.. I should get a cap!

Looking forward to better timing @ the 21km next mth! SHould be better cuz nothing to compare with! HAHA.. But starting to run @ 530 is no joke.. the earliest ever did a run was during the MAD tekan days of training camp during my vnr days.. haha..but that was like a decade ago!! But i was like 10kg heavier than.. ahhaa.. lalala..

Shall resolute to sign up for the two runs this weekend.. :)

No comments: