click me!!

Saturday 25 July 2009

Surprises....

I guess most people like (pleasant) surprise. I do too.. BUT I don't like to be kept in suspense..

A close colleague of mine, Y, (sad... only ally left in the team in less than 1.5 months time cuz my other buddy, W, has tender her resignation .. SObs! ) and I sprang a surprise on another colleague of mine - R. It was her birthday today and we bought her a slice of her favorite opera cake (with the bday tag and a candle). Needless to say, she was gleeming with joy. What a nice way to start your birthday right? sang her a birthday song (w/o the God is blessing you now part.. oh, ya, she's from chc too...) :)

Since I knew R like surprises - i popped R's pressie (nothing very exp,. but nicely wrapped) and my homemade card - which was born last minute last nite..(which explains why it was similiar to another earlier creation..read on and you will understand what I meant..  ) in her in-tray after lunch... She was very touched lo.. esp the card.. haha.. the limited edition hermione's creation (it was similar to another sweetie's whose birthday fall in july too.. but i just haven't get the chance to pass to her yet - including her xmas pressie... haha..). Glad to make someone's day.. felt like an angel.. :) The pix on the left is the card waiting to be given to the recipient. (Was in a whirlwind, hence didn't get to snap R's card. But the design is very similar.. just that this card has more substance written in it.. cuz it's for a good friend ma.. fellow resident of pasir ris.. ahha)


somehow, the office peeps didn't know abt this hidden talent of mine.. haha.. cuz think the only recipients of the home-madies will be my cgm/ close friends.. ? the privileged ones.. haha.. though some might have taken it for granted.. but oh well, it is something that i enjoyed doing.. and hey, it's on my tab one lo (though my ex-ex cgl felt that it was necessary to reimburse me for the cards made = at least for the raw materials.. the only season that i get reimbursed for the cards.)... And ya, keep those if you happen to own one.. haha. cuz it's limited edition and haha.. who knows I might become famous one of these days... ok daydreaming...(technically speaking , it's in the morning at the point in time I'm typing away... )

Glad to be angelic for a day.. and thanks kei for the sms.. yep, i was a semi-钟无艳 on thurs.. cuz i saw things that i don't  really like... and the disdain towards that was like my disgust towards 臭豆腐, very difficult to make it like it, let alone taste it (alright i tasted both the HK and Taiwanese and i detest both.. )..  sigh.. dun wish to elaborate... I'm not like xx (like how she blast out a really long post at the innocent writer who simply just rave abt iPhone..).

Time to sleep.. as much as i don't like it, i still have to go into office later.. to fulfill quota of eliminating cases or else ... head rolls (mine). Sigh.. a small team oso have politics.and its so petty.

No comments: