click me!!

Thursday 16 July 2009

down the memory lane

As chc approaches its 20th anniversary in August, it thereby also marked my 8th year in chc. :) *yup, I came (& responded) during the 12th anniversary, haha.. it's like my 8th birthday too.. :)

My zone leader, Steven,  gathered a few of us "old birds" (dialect translations of those who are of more senority level in terms of age, etc..) and we reminisce on the old times.. :) Pretty much agreed with what eugene said, that it's pretty amazing that how we are all connected to one another in someway.. I mean, most of us started out from different zones, and yet, we are all now in the same zone. :)

My contribution to the "retro" nite was a few of the printed pix (that were taken in the "film" era) of the last service @ hollywood theatre (before the shift to JW) and some random cg pix (with the N79/N181 era).. Pretty glad that to have some of them in the same room as I was - eugene & ivory. :)

relish the memories.. :) but ya, in these 7+ years, certainly was not a plain sailing journey.. with the plateaus and the valleys, and the mountains...but without which, it will be too perfect to begin with. No experiences will be wasted.. so yeah, the tears and the toil will not be in vain. :) lalala

Glad that I went instead of zombified at home - despite of my MC - difficulty in breathing.. was finally bought over by the fact that I need the inhaler.. so yeah, taken 6 puffs so far, getting use to it. * Determined to recover asap, since I got the run this sunday..*

time to sleep now.. :) tata

No comments: