click me!!

Tuesday 14 July 2009

Pushing the limits...

Did my final run for the week... ran a total of of 22km (8km on sun, 6km last evening, 8 km this morning..) Was not intending to run this morning but in anticipation of the feasts I'll have later ... *i'm going equinox for lunch! - celebrate mom's birthday.. *

I was actually trying to convinced my mind that a short run will do.. but somehow, a inner force within is not that pleased that since i'm at it, I might as well run the full distance.. Pretty satisfied with the timing in spite of the little effort put in - haha... so i should be ok for sunday...

But God reminded me.. if I can push myself off my physical limits, there are a whole lot more new grounds i could cover too....  just that I've yet done it before doesn't mean it's not do-able.. Faith is a reasoned trust.

okie.. ponder later... time to feast!

No comments: