click me!!

Thursday 16 July 2009

Lunch @ Equinox


Nah, I've not turned into 爆发富 overnight and dine @ fancy resturant at will. It was my mom's birthday, hence, my bro & I took her out for lunch @ Equinox - (and solve the problem of the SG Flyer thingy, since from Equinox, you get the birdeye view of the Singapore urban landscape too..) Plus point - I'm a free rider.. haha or I can take it that it's a birthday treat, 4 months advance!)

Some snapshots.. :)

 
my appetizer! I dun take oyster.. so settled for plenty of smoked salmon & a few crab pincers and prawns.. Nice and succulent! :)



 
  
My yummy main course : Grilled Salmon in golden miso sacue (resting on a bed of mash -named in a fanciful name..)



Assorted desert - I <3 the butter bread pudding (the heap with the sliced peach).. And the mixed berries tapas is so good that I drowned three of them! :)



Strawberry & Orange sorbet with pecans & walnuts.. Yumz




more dessert! The dark choc moouse is great! :)


My sparkling Perrier with lemon!


Some snapshots of the view outside..
  I like the panorama view! *thanks to my w705! :)


  


 
I like this blink blink moet! :)


Ended up feeling very bloated after the feast - but seriously didn't eat a lot. I think my stomach has shrank.. haha :) At least, I ate minmal junk! :) no fried stuff.. just the sinful dessert.. oh yeah, I forgot to take pix of my choc foundue fruit! :)

No comments: