click me!!

Tuesday 14 July 2009

it's a small world afterall...

Didn't realised that a colleague @ work was my senior in dhs until last evening... Actually was not keen to hitch a ride from him cuz.. haha he's a man of few words and ya thought it will be akward to be in the same confined place with him till where he supposedly to drop me off - near his place @ kembagan.. oh yeah, he's kinda cute but that's beside the point.

Hmm the journey home was not half as bad I thought cuz ya, we did manage to find things to chat about cuz at least there were like common ground like.. school.. oh yeah... he too was from acc.. but amazingly, never saw him in the entire three years despite being the same batch... haha..

Was indeed surprised that I got a ride all the way back home - that I really didn't expect cuz it's like a bit out of the way since it's a detour of say 15 minutes? * not that i'm complaining.. :)

Being a curious cat.. Went back to dig out my year book... and ahha.. hey and pesto.. I located the class photo - and he looks kinda familar ... very studious indeed - very prefect like.. :) then to my horrors of horrors.. i flipped to the pages of the lower sec class - oh gosh... i was one big char siew bao then.. hahaha...
*glad that now i dun look like that now.. haha *

oh well, it's a small world afterall.. :) glad to find a dunmanian @ work. :) haha.. now i know why he so cheena.. - wa.. haven't heard my peers using chinese to describe fringe - which is 流海 .. :) recalling good memories of my sec sch days... :)

No comments: