click me!!

Saturday 18 July 2009

the long nite...

Hate the change in weather... always resulted me in having the nagging cough.. Sheesh.. the Shape Run is on this sunday..  hopefully the stuck in the throat feeling will dissipate asap.. *by faith*..

Went to the gym before heading to eugene's birthday party near home.. (oh yeah, it's just a stonethrow away.. . haha.. yep, I'm that near the rows of chalets...  Not the landed properties.. * Nah, my dream neighbourhood will be east coast.. :) * Can't help, I grew up in Marine Parade.. lalala..

Anyway.. it was a long day @ work and I was darned.. peeved.. the main source of work I oughta be doing can't be moved.. cuz I was bogged down with all the GST stuff - (which by right, is out of my position's JD ... and yep, it not all bright and cheery as it may seemed... lalala.. ) time to move? * afterall, one of the colleague that I'm rather close to has just tendered... and nope, she has yet signed on the dotted line of another offer.. just that she's darned unhappy - oh well - same source of peeveness as moi.. Sigh.. Afterall, a pet phrase of mine ~ Change is the only constant in life.

Anyway, I was very glad & happy to see Jieyin & Shujun @ the bbq . Else, I won't be like that kookaburra that sits on the old gum tree. (cuz the second line goes - merry merry king of the bush is he... ) Thank U gals.. :) And not forgetting Tristan..Okie, I am very human.. that 5++ minutes while was quite a torture.. cuz what u wanna avoid is @ your 12 o'clock! Doh... bit by bit okie..

Anyway, feeding other with the cooked food is more fun than eating.. * I am evil. I enjoying feeding others with what I can't eat! * lala.. *Side-track ~ Caught the evilness from e. haha.. he practically "tortured" me for the innocent one-liner status of my equinox lunch.. *

Cut my right thumb while washing the tongs.. with primitive hand soap.. and bare hands.. (no sponge!) It was oooooooouch.. Needless to say.. i bled.. haha.. but thank God there's kitchen towels and ice... it sorta halt the bleeding BUT right thumb decided to bleah again after I reached home an hour later @ 2. So..I cleaned the wound.. which was still ouch!

 
Clockwise(from top left): 1. The jagged cut from the sharp & oily tongs! 2. I applied aloe vera gel after cleaning it with antiseptic solution... 3. The only stuff found in my bathroom that can serves as medication - Aloe Vera Gel *since its supposedly a healing plant.. 4. Can't locate plaster - used a non-ahesive surgerical pad and surgical tape and secured it. 


One hour later.. it's less angry looking..
 
See! Just one red dash! 


Tired.. Going to tampines one later after work to donate my twenty pieces of pre-loved clothes.. (10+ of then were the unsold from the carboot sale..) It's the SWOP party ! Charity and recycle my sorta unworn clothes that is too big.. :)

Yay! I can eat more carbs today! :) getting ready for the run.. * I think my torture will begin after Shape run.* Sigh.. e is gonna "reconstruct" my lower limbs in preparation for the safra run i think.. sobs.. ahha.. *

No comments: