click me!!

Tuesday 7 July 2009

Breathing....

something not to be taken for granted.. Alright, I think it's either the air quality or the excessive dust that resulted in me breathing harder than usual. Coupled with the running nose - it falls within the description of the influenza A, I decided to be civi-minded and not go to work. Turns out that yep, it's not the dreaded flu strain , likely just that my airways refused to breathe normally... Doc initially wanted to put me on an inhaler (I've always resisted that... never did that before - the nasal drip thingy was a tramatic experience for me), but I requested for tablets instead.. The side effects will be trembling & or heart palpiations.. :(

Since it's not the contagious flu as I'd suspected.. I went to catch a morning show @ ehub. Drats. (I've some movie vouchers expiring end july!) The boxoffice was flooding with human beings! Then I realised that it was youth day. :( (actually only two shows were screening at the neighbourhood cinema - the terminator & ice age 3). Thankfully the cinema hall wasn't packed - cuz it was the 11am show.

I was surprised that I was actually into the show and bought over by haha the optimus prime. :) *i like bee too.. :)  I wonder why I dislike the animation series while I was a kid - perhaps I was too bimbo then to understand the plot. Doh.. * little girls prefer cutesy cartoons like carebears.. cuz they are cute and cuddly.. the only compliant - it's a wee bit longer than I expected. :) still it's a great movie. I like thriller types show (but no no-brainer show please, oh well, but ben stiller's and adam sandlers' are exception I can bear..) and yup, until I decided to do something - always some part of the movie will speak to me to do that very thing I procrastinate to do..

Breathing... in.. and out... :) I have just taken the medicine again and gee... no trembling nor heart palpitating yet.. *fingers crossed*

No comments: