click me!!

Friday 3 July 2009

Red Friday

As much as I like the colour red, there are certain things I don't fancy but is closely related to that colour, such as red indication on report card( remember that red indications  = failure BUT I never have that in my report card before.. doh!), blood.  Definitely not the animal blood (such as pig blood - but I have never ate it before...it's so gruesome.. anyway.. it's biblical not to eat blood). Frankly, I will squirm @ the sight of blood..(but strangely, not mine.. I can clean my own wounds... ) Yup, I don't watch those scenes in OT with eyes open (but ironically, i like dramas with surgical themes - like ER, and the tbv drama serials - healing hearts 1, 2 & 3.. ) okie, the mere description of knife running through skin will make my hair stands...


Had been reading the twilight series.. into the final book now.. :) I can never imagine myself drinking blood. Oh yeah, I've tasted my own blood before. Don't squirm. I am sure most peeps would hve, when u prick yourself with a needle, natural reflex was to try stopping it with haha saliva. Don't really know where I pick that peculiar habit from.. maybe I've vampire streak in me.. hahaha like real.

Why the post on blood? Cuz that was the cause of my misery today. The xx-chromosome syndrome. Almost died on my way to work.. Stood all the way to outram and seriously i can feel myself going paler by the minute cuz ya.. was feeling cold - almost passing out. (Nah, dun think I am anemic though I've almost passed out twice.. once just after crossing the road - I think a dustbin save my day - i saw stars in a black backdrop and almost blacked out.. My guardian angel must have plant that dustbin there for me to grab on monetarily.. but i reckon the lack of food intake for more than half a day add to that. ) Anyway, probably cuz I was late this morning and did not take my brekkie which add to the awful cramps. I almost wanted to alight @ Eunos and take a cab home. But I didn't. DEADLINEs. I will be dead if I don't clear the pileups.  Glad that SOS is over, else,  i wonder how would i survive through. :)

Anyway, I violated the no carbs thingy and drank two cups of HOT milo after making it to office intact. :). Speaking of which I need another milo. HOT. :)

Nonetheless, looking forward to ICE Age 3 tonite with jess.. yay.. Catching it in 3D version.

No comments: