click me!!

Saturday 16 May 2009

Happy thoughts...

Okie.. the previous post was emo, as that which were triggered by conversations earlier today.. okie, yesterday..

Anyway, I foresee a great fornight ahead.
  1. I am collecting the race pack later for the 15km run, and preparing for the run in 7 days time.
  2. Resume my PT after a week rest.
  3. Going to east coast next weekend! (and hopefully get rid of sellable good taste stuff)
  4. Heading to JB for kel's wedding (and missing the first lesson of the SOngs of Solomon), likely staying overnight. :)
  5. Possiblity of the bcp drill happening - working from home for a day!

And yes.. gonna be the bridesmaid for my friend's church wedding next month.. (and to come up with the ang pow box & the guest book..)

Wonder should I sign up for the army half marathon in August. May 31st will be the last day for the disc. (cUz i was a past participant, so entitled to disc.. the organiser even called me up to remind me that the discount period will be ending this mth. Aggresive rite? ) but.. will be doing the Shape run in july wo.. Let me see how I survive next sunday first. :)

I think I'm kinda pyscho. Mantra to last till next sunday.. I love pain. No pain no gain. Perserve!!

No comments: